Aerotek Garland, Texas
production growth manufacturing people warehouse loading unloading materials liquids chemicals industrial products food manufacturing pharmaceutical manufacturing
March 16, 2023
- Forklift Operator* *$19-20hr in Garland, TX area* Aerotek currently has 20+ position for Production and Forklift Operator in Garland, TX area, minimum 2 year of experience in warehouse or production. Our clients provide weekly paychecks, career growth, and a great work culture.
- In this position, you will be working as a Forklift Operator
- Duties will include loading and unloading trucks, staging products for shipment, moving materials using a sit-down forklift, labeling, and filling of totes with various liquids.
- This plant manufactures and distributes chemicals that are used for industrial products, food manufacturing and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Work Environment:*
- It is a dirty environment, but clean for the work that they do. A lot of opportunity for growth within the organizations.
- This is a chemical environment, it typically will smell of ammonia or Chlorine.
- Shift and Pay:*
- Day Shift
- Night shift
- Skills & Qualifications:*
- Raymond Reach experience
- 2 years
- MUST HAVE REACH TRUCK (2 YEAR MINIMUM)
- MUST BE ABLE TO DO 50/50 FORKLIFT & MANUAL LABOR (NO HEAVY LIFTING)
- MUST HAVE STEEL TOES
- CHERRY PICKER ALSO PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED
- Benefits and Perks*
- Annual performance merit pay evaluation
- Full benefits, paid time off
- They have a strong career pathing program to work people up into other positions or more pay.
- Great benefits package, please check the accounts page under notes and attachments, it is in there.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Report this job