Now Hiring A Welder/Fitter 3rd Shift Mon-Thur. Up To $22/hr. Apply Today
Now Hiring a Welder/Fitter 3rd Shift Mon-Thur. Up To $22/hr. Apply Today
3rd Shift: 8:00pm-6:00am
$21-$22/hour to start - *If the candidate has good Fitting experience and is capable of Laying out jobs they would pay $23-$25/hr to start*
- Start 8pm Monday & Finish on Friday at 6am
- OT available before the Shift
- Normal hours are 6:00am-2:00pm
- Performing MIG fabrication and fitting on steel, stainless, and structural metals.
- Reading blueprints to perform welds to customer specification.
- Utilizing torches, grinders, and other tools to fabricate material.
- Assisting with material handling and assembly of scales.
- May perform some fluxcore and stick welding on rare occasion.
welding, fabrication, mig welding, tig welding, stick welding, flux core welding, blueprint, steel welding, stainless steel welding
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years welding experience
- Welds must pass AWS and internal QC Dept. Weld Standards
- Have understanding of weld tools & ease of use
- Be able to lift 60 lbs
- Be able to stand 8-10 hr/day
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.