Downline Operator - Now Hiring
Description: Food Manufacturer Downline Operator
• Sit Down Forklift
• RF Scanner
• Ability to setup and efficiently operate all downstream packaging equipment.
• Ability to perform Level one (1) Preventative Maintenance as required.
• Manage all functions related to cleaning and sanitizing the equipment and the work area.
• Perform and document all quality inspections and checks as required.
• Trouble shoot and resolve basic to moderate operating issues involving packaging equipment.
FDA, GMP, Forklift, Material Handler, Forklift, Production, Rf scanner, Packaging, Material handling
Min of 1 year in F&B, Pharma or Plastics machine operation
Shift: 12 hour shift 5:30a-6:00pm or 5:30p-6:00a
If interested contact Aerotek recruiter Jarred directly at 484-241-2811 if you are interested!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.