Material Handler - Paid Weekly - Now Hiring
This company is the distributor of gypsum wallboard, acoustical ceiling products and other specialty building materials. It also specializes in manufacturing drywall tools.
- All candidates need to have forklift experience
- Spending 20% on forklift with the rest in either shipping/receiving or picking packing.
- Must be able to lift 50 lb
- Working around the warehouse
- Prepare orders by pulling accurate materials and placing at customer pick up or delivery
- Inventory control of material damages and ensuring order accuracy
- Be able to organize the warehouse and manage bin locations
- Ensure that equipment is maintained to company operating standards
Forklift, picking, packing, material handling, shipping & receiving, Inventory, Rf scanner, Order picking forklift
Shifts: Monday - Friday, Day Shifts
Location: Reno, NV
For immediate consideration please email resume to or call me at 775-332-5976
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.